About the wooden flooring
- One of the most popular wooden flooring in Lithuania, its boards are cut at an angle of 45° (Chevron).
- When laid in the classic (Chevron) way, the ends of the floorboards symmetrically come together.
- The Herringbone pattern is created by the “overlapping” ends of the floorboards.
- The oak floorboards are perfect for heated floor, durable and long-lasting.
- Only the highest-quality materials are used.
- Various options are possible in terms of structure, types, width, length, colour, and surface finishing.
- The indoor relative humidity should be 45–60%, while the required temperature range is +17°C to +24°C.
- We recommend using the Stauf SKU-460 or Stauf Multilayer glue.
- It would be best to have the flooring installed by professionals to ensure correct installation and floor longevity.